Go to Email, News, & TV to manage your email, view your favorite TV shows, search the web, stay up to date with current news and more.
Employee Resource Groups
At Verizon, employees can foster professional and personal growth through any number of programs including through 10 employee resource groups formed by employees with common interests. Employees organize and manage the groups, which provide networking, mentoring, special initiatives, seminars and conferences for members.
In addition, the groups assist the company with strategic business goals such as employee development, diversity awareness and recruitment efforts. Because of their volunteer work with civic organizations, diverse employees also educate the company about issues that concern diverse communities.
The employee resource groups are:
- Asian Pacific Employees for eXcellence (APEX)
- Consortium of Information and Telecommunications Executives (CITE)
- Disabilities Issues Awareness Leaders (DIAL)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Employees of Verizon and their Allies (GLOBE)
- Hispanic Support Organization (HSO)
- National Jewish Cultural Resource Group (NJCRG)
- Native American People of Verizon (NAPV)
- South-Asian Professionals Inspiring Corporate Excellence (SPICE)
- Veterans Advisory Board of Verizon (VABVZ)
- Women's Association of Verizon Employees (WAVE)